Free Magic Partition Solution – EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition is a free and all-in-one partition solution.
EaseUS Partition Master 16.0 License Code
It provides three main features: Partition Manager, Partition Recovery Wizard, and Disk & Partition Copy to solve all partition problems under hardware RAID, MBR & GPT disks (support 8TB hard disk, 16TB in commercial edition) and removable devices in Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)/Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. The first attractive feature is its partition function which helps to extend system partition to solve low disk problem, resize/move, merge, convert, create, format and wipe partition, rebuild MBR, convert dynamic disk, defragment on MBR & GPT disks. Besides, it allows you to drag and drop on the disk map easily. Moreover, it doesn’t require a reboot when extending the NTFS system partition. The second feature is useful for copying partition or hard disk. For example, when you want to upgrade the disk into a larger one; transfer Windows system or data to other disks. It also provides a dynamic disk copy function for dynamic disk replacement or backup.
The third amazing feature is to help recover deleted or lost FAT, NTFS, EXT2/EXT3 partition to avoid any personal, hardware or software failure, virus attack, or hacker’s intrusive destruction partition loss. Main functions: Upgrade system disk to a bigger one with one-click. Extend NTFS system partition without reboot. Merge partitions into one without data loss. Resize/move, merge, copy, create, format, delete, wipe, recover, convert and explore partition. Convert dynamic disk to basic disk. Convert MBR disk to GPT disk and vice versa. Rebuild MBR. Copy & resize dynamic volume. Defragment. Wipe disk, partition and unallocated space. Disk surface test. Set Active/Label, hide/unhide partition. Support MBR & GPT disk (support 8TB hard disk, 16TB in commercial edition), removable device and hardware RAID. Support up to 32 disks. New features: Convert GPT system disk to MBR safely. Support the ReFS file system. Support Windows Storage Space. Be capable of managing the Bitlocker partition
Specification: EaseUS Partition Master
- Windows XP,Windows Vista (32 bit),Windows 7 (32 bit),Windows Vista (64 bit),Windows 7 (64 bit),Windows 8,windows 10
- Date Added:
- EaseUS Partition Master 16.0 License Code Features:
- Merge adjacent partitions into one without data loss.
- Wipe data on unallocated space.
- Extend System Partition to optimize the computers’ performance or solve “c drive is out of space” issue. (How to Extend NTFS System Partition without Reboot?)
- Resize/Move Partition without data loss to solve low disk problem and optimize the usage of the disk with the drag-and-drop operations easily.
- Create a Partition for different usage. For example, one for your data and another for the system or create a new partition for Windows7 dual boot system. (We advise you to create at least two partitions to easily handle the data and system separately.)
- Merge Partitions into a bigger one when one of them runs out of space.
- Split Partition for different usage, one for system and another for data.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk easily with all data protected.
- Support removable storage device partitioning like flash drives, memory cards, etc.
- Support GPT volumes enable GPT drive partitioning, GPT disk partition copy, etc.
- Rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Speed up your computer by disk defragmentation.
- Permanently wipes sensitive data on disk by wiping a disk.
- Delete partitions with simple steps.
- Wipe Partition can erase the data on the partition completely and ensure that the data can not be recovered by any data recovery solution.
- Delete all partitions and Format partitions with simple steps.
- Create a Bootable CD/DVD to manage partitions even when the computers fail to boot. (Except for Home edition).
- Support Hardware RAID – useful feature especially for the Windows Server users.
- Convert FAT to NTFS.
- Convert primary partition to logical.
- Convert the logical partition to primary.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Explore the FAT/NTFS partition.
- Label Partitions – assign a drive letter to partition for easier recognition.
- View Disk/Partition Property.
- Initialize to MBR disk.
- Initialize to a GPT disk.
- Reload disk information.
- Hide and Unhide Partitions – protect important data from unauthorized or casual access.
- Set an Active Partition – specify one partition to be the boot partition.
EaseUS Partition Master License Key: